At Bakealicious, we think that a cake should taste as beautiful as it looks. Whether it’s a birthday cake, naming day cake, Christening cakes or a ‘just because’ cake, we’d be more than happy to help you choose the right flavour and size for you.
All of our cakes are made using spelt flour along with free range eggs, Irish butter, seasonal fruits and Belgian chocolate. We carry different styles and flavours so there is something for everyone!
- Splatter Cake€25.00
- Sheet Cakes€145.00
- Marie Antoinette€75.00
- Fruit & Floral€25.00
Birthday Cakes Meath
At Bakealicious we love making birthday cakes Meath. We are the ideal spot for you to get your ideal cake made for you and your big occasion.
All of our cakes taste as beautiful as they look. They are all made with spelt flour, Irish butter and Irish eggs because we think the best ingredients make the best cakes.
Well how do our cakes look? For a birthday cake we have a few styles:
- Classic which is our original style with a signature swirl.
- Fruit and Floral which is our classic cake turned up with edible flowers and fruit added to give your cake a little something extra.
- Splatter cake is our own creation that is a little extra fusing an electric look to create something modern and vintage all at once.
- The Sheet Cake is the perfect choice for a bigger celebration whether its a birthday, office event or a just because celebration.
- Go all out with the Marie Antoinette for your decadent event…let them eat cake.
- Have a subtle twist on a classic with Ombre cake. The perfect option for christening cakes, naming day or a baby shower.
As you can see, we have plenty of choice for birthday cakes whether its a unique cake design or natural cakes, our bakery can provide you with something that will be just what you want.
In terms of flavours, we have something for everyone with a wide range of flavours to satisfy everyone. Have a look yourself when browsing our cakes and see what the bakery can do for you. You can even add extras likes flowers and gold leaf to your cake to make it extra special.
If you have an idea for your birthday cakes Meath, just get in touch with the button below. You can order all our cakes through our website, pick a date and be ready to go. If you are local, we can even deliver the cake ourselves. Booking has to be done 48 hours in advance, with Sunday and Monday being closed off to orders. Delivery is typically between 11am and 2pm, with certain days having special times. You can of course pick your time that suits you best.
You can customise and detail what you want when ordering from our website to create your ideal birthday cake, naming day cake or whatever you may have in mind. You may want to add a few cupcakes to the order too if you are worried about having enough cake for the event. Slices of cake or cupcakes make the perfect desserts at the end of a big birthday dinner, kids party or just hanging out with friends.